NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF POSTMASTERS
1. Applicants must be the child or grandchild of an active Postmaster or Postmaster Retired member of Georgia NAPUS to be eligible.
2. Applicant must be a high school senior, planning to attend an accredited college or academic institution.
3. One $1000.00 will be awarded (due to decreased membership/funds available).
4. Selection of winners is made on the basis of a GPA and no more than five extracurricular activities sanctioned by the church, school or community. A limit of two sports and two clubs will be considered. Selection will be made by the scholarship committee and will be approved by the President.
5. A transcript from an accredited school showing the GPA must be attached to the NAPUS application when submitted to the scholarship chairman for consideration.
6. Winners will be notified in April by the Secretary-Treasurer.
7. Winners and/or their sponsors are expected to attend the award ceremony that will take place at the State Convention in June. Winners will be asked to give a short acceptance speech. One (1) nightís room for the winner and winnerís banquet meal will be paid by Georgia NAPUS to offset expense of attending the banquet when the award is issued.
8. Actual funds will be mailed directly to the college in July.
9. If you wish confirmation that your application was received, please send your application by certified mail or enclose a self-addressed postcard that will be returned to you.
Download free Adobe Reader Software
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS LAST DAY OF FEBRUARY 2015
Applications should be mailed to :
Mrs. Ruby Britt
P O Box 64
Baconton, GA 31716
GANAPUS Scholarship Donations
Please send comments and questions about this site to the
Please send comments and questions about this site to the webmaster.